Key points of our policy.
- The purpose behind processing your personal data and for what reason MIRACA handles your personal data.
- The legal framework that justifies the processing behind each purpose.
- If there is any disclosure of your data to third parties or if there are any international transfers containing the same information. Regarding this, we inform you that we do not transfer your data to third parties and we would only hand them over if there was a legal obligation to do so (derived from a request from the State Security Forces or Courts) or if it was absolutely necessary in order to provide you with a service, in which case we will ask for your express consent.
- The time period for which your data will be kept, which is necessary to maintain our working relationship or to provide you with the service or function that you have requested. Therefore, if we don’t need your data to provide you with any service, then this data will be blocked and will only be accessible by the Public Authorities in the event of legal, administrative or fiscal claims in accordance with the deadlines established by each regulation for this purpose.
Who we are
- The MIRACA Project (“MIRACA”) consists of a list of partners you can find listed on the home page. MIRACA item corresponds to each partner (legal entity) of the consortium.
What information will we collect about you?
You should know that there are different ways to collect personal data:
- The data you provide us directly. We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels set up for this purpose, such as the contact address. When you contact us through this channel, we may collect your email, your name and surname, your country of residence, and other data that you voluntarily provide us to maintain the business relationship. In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify MIRACA as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to the address given here.
What is the origin of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by MIRACA has been freely provided by you.
How do we use your personal information? What services do we provide to you?
We will act as the responsible party for processing your personal data for all purposes. The aforementioned purposes are:
- To keep you informed about MIRACA products and services, as well as send you news, events and other activities that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with the services you have requested from us, to attend to your requests for information as well as to assist you in the practice of your rights.
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of your data for purposes related to the contact form, or commercial or advertising communications related to MIRACA’s products and services are based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between both parties, i.e., the management of your own request, the maintenance of contact, the provision of the service you have requested and, where appropriate, the legitimate interest of the MIRACA Consortium.
Data transfer and international transfer.
At MIRACA, we do not give your personal information to third parties and we don’t do international transfers with the purposes described, beyond the assignments that may result necessary to public administrations and administration of justice, in compliance with the legal obligations that apply to us. However, if necessary, they will always be assigned based on a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment, and we will inform you beforehand.
Exercising your rights
Please note that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data in order to know which data points are being processed and the processing operations that are being carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any piece of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending any claims put forward.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them, in accordance with paragraph 4 above, is of legitimate interest.
- Right to oppose automated decision-making.
- Right to the transferability of your data, when the legal basis that authorises us to process it in the manner indicated in section 4 above, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent that has been granted to MIRACA.
You will be able to exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal details.
- By sending a written request to the address listed in paragraph 1, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal details.
- In addition, when you receive any form of communication from us.
Retention periods and cookies
Security and confidentiatlity
We are committed to the safekeeping of your information. In order to prevent the unauthorised access or the unauthorised disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we gather about you.
What are Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
By domain management entity
- Own cookies.
- Third party cookies.
For your length of stay
- Session Cookies.
- Persistent cookies.
For its purpose
- Technical Cookies.
- Personalization Cookies.
- Analysis cookies. Advertising cookies.
- Behavioral advertising cookies.
- Social network cookies.
- Name of cookies: ga, _gat.
- Issuer’s website: google.com.
- Cookie Type: Analysis Cookie.
- Description: Web traffic analysis.
Ownership of the website.
The owner of this Site is the MIRACA Consortium. The site administrator is the Vizzuality. with address at Calle de Fuencarral, 123, 28010 Madrid, Spain. Tel: + 33 (0)2 38 64 34 34.
MIRACA is the owner of all the Intellectual Property Rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure, and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), owned by MIRACA or its licensors. The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of MIRACA is prohibited. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual Property owned by MIRACA. He/She can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them, and store them on his/her computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the MIRACA pages.
Exclusion of liability
The content, programs, information, and/or advice expressed on this Site should be understood as merely indicative.
MIRACA does not respond in any way to the effectiveness or accuracy of these, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with the Users who use them, since they are the ones who must decide at their discretion the opportunity of them. On this Site you can publish content contributed by third parties or companies, MIRACA does not answer for the veracity and accuracy of these, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with the Users that make use of them. MIRACA reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal MIRACA declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users. However, MIRACA does not guarantee or be responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Website.
- The absence of errors in the contents or services.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it.
- The invulnerability of the Website and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein.
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and services of the Website.
- Damage or harm caused to itself or to a third party, any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the MIRACA Consortium establishes in the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
If the User is aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, or any other rights of third parties, you must immediately notify the MIRACA Consortium, so that the appropriate measures can be taken.
In the event that the Web Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MIRACA will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case MIRACA will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some links will be previously negotiated or agreed upon with the person responsible for the linked content, in such a way that a consideration is generated for the actions freely performed by the User. This situation will not affect in any case the exclusion of responsibility over the linked content or the independence of this means of communication.
Conditions of use of the portal for the users
Access to this Site is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users. It is expressly prohibited to use the Site for harmful purposes of goods or interests of MIRACA or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of MIRACA, or third parties. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that MIRACA offers through its portal and with an enunciative, but not limited to, non-limiting nature. Use them to:
- engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MIRACA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The MIRACA Consortium reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, the MIRACA Consortium will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools. MIRACA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use. In any case, MIRACA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools. MIRACA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
The MIRACA Consortium will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its Web Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law. In the event that any point of this Legal Notice is considered null or unenforceable by the Public Administration or Administration of Justice, such nullity or non-application will not affect the rest of the contents of the Legal Notice. The non-exercise or execution by MIRACA of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and expressly agreed in writing by MIRACA.
Modification of the present conditions and duration
MIRACA can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
MIRACA Users and Vizzuality, as MIRACA Consortium partner and Site administrator, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Spain for the resolution of conflicts and waiver of any other jurisdiction that may be applicable.