Project Data Management
WP7 is designed to ensure an effective and efficient management and coordination of the project, using procedures that have proven effective in past projects and several elements specifically designed towards MIRACA. The five key tasks described below follow the key management principles: transparency and democracy, effectiveness and professionalism,
efficiency, innovation, and compliance.
- Effectively and efficiently manage all administrative, legal, and financial issues.
- Organise and implement an efficient project structure and day to day coordination.
- Monitor and ensure the scientific quality and coherence of MIRACA.
- Monitor and maximise the impacts of MIRACA.
- Ensure effective strategic, operational, and risk management.
D 7.1 Quality, Ethics, and Risk Management Plan.
D 7.2 Data management plan.