Developing tools and models to assess intra- and inter- network risks resulting from multi-hazard events as well as the economic impacts of critical infrastructure failures.
- Identifying gaps in existing data needs to estimate direct and CI effects of infrastructure failure.
- Assessing pan-European multi-hazard risk to CI assets.
- Developing a risk modelling framework to identify intra and inter-network risks as a result of multi-hazard events.
- Developing a framework to assess systemic risk.
- Comprehensive uncertainty analysis of the developed and applied modelling frameworks.
D 3.1 Review of existing gaps in assessing direct and indirect effects of CI failure.
D 3.2 Pan-European multi-hazard risk assessment for CI assets.
D 3.3 Network-level risk assessment for CI in Europe.
D 3.4 Systemic-risk assessment of CI failure in Europe.
D 3.5 An uncertainty analysis for multi-hazard systemic risk modelling for CI.